Welcome to Kalamazoo County Land Bank
The mission of the KCLB is to create vibrant communities through the elimination of blighted properties, creation of affordable housing opportunities, and the stabilization of property values.
or call 269.762.6191
- 1407 Clinton – Newly rehabbed home for sale
- IFB #143 – Scattered Site Residential Demolitions
- RFP2 – Merchants Crossing
- Job opportunity – LISC Americorps Project Coordinator
- 730 Lake/1101 Portage
- 1301 Cameron St.
- RFP – Merchants Crossing
- 1315 Portage – Commercial space for lease
- Fare Games
- Merchants Crossing
- RFP #149 – 1301 Portage Street
- IFB #148 – 1407 Clinton HOME Rehab
- IFB #147 – Selective Demolition for Merchants Publishing
- We’re Moving!
- Strategic Vision Session – 3/30/15
- Bid List Application
- Holidays in the Square 2014
- RFP #133 – Facade repair/enhancement 1301 Portage St.
- Request for Proposals- Facade Repairs
- Riverview Launch RFP
Common Ground is a collaboration of Fair Food Matters, the Kalamazoo County Land Bank, Kalamazoo County MSU Extension/Master Gardeners and the Kalamazoo Nature Center. This new program is designed […]
During the fall of 2011, the Land Bank, with the help of more than 50 volunteers, built the Community Garden Resource Shed at 1519 E. Michigan Avenue in […]
The Land Bank offers the opportunity to adopt vacant properties to maintain as your own through the Adopt A Lot Program. The possibilities are endless; whether you adopt […]