The mission of the Kalamazoo County Land Bank is to create vibrant communities through the elimination of blighted properties, the creation of affordable housing opportunities, and the stabilization of property values.
Welcome to Kalamazoo County Land Bank
The mission of the KCLB is to create vibrant communities through the elimination of blighted properties, creation of affordable housing opportunities, and the stabilization of property values.
Questions? Email gro.k1419221447nabdn1419221447alooz1419221447amala1419221447k@kna1419221447bdnal1419221447 or call 269.762.6191
- Holidays in the Square 2014
- RFP #133 – Facade repair/enhancement 1301 Portage St.
- Request for Proposals- Facade Repairs
- Riverview Launch RFP
- Newly Remodeled Homes for Sale in Edison neighborhood
- The Fifth Third eBus in Kalamazoo
- IFB #131 – Lawn Snow Maint Repair
- Washington Square 2 bedroom apartments for lease
- Foreclosure prevention assistance
- Washington Square Commercial Space Available
- Riverview Launch
- RFP 129- Architectural Services
- IFB #127- 2 Home Rehabs
- Save the Date for ArtHop! 5/2/14
- Apply for a Property
- Residential Rental Application
- RFQ 126- 306 N. Grand Commercial Site Demolition
- RFQ 125 – Residential Demo
- RFQ 125- Asbestos Abatement and Demolition
- Demo RFQ 123