This report highlights the work of board, staff, and partners of the Land Bank. The Land Bank team is grateful for the community support and involvement in the efforts of this organization and the generosity of time and talent by so many partners.
Welcome to Kalamazoo County Land Bank
The mission of the KCLB is to create vibrant communities through the elimination of blighted properties, creation of affordable housing opportunities, and the stabilization of property values.
Questions? Email gro.k1369537345nabdn1369537345alooz1369537345amala1369537345k@kna1369537345bdnal1369537345 or call 269.762.6191
- 1002 N Rose Street
- 302 W Frank Street
- 524 Collins Street
- 1502 Hays Park
- RFQ-1523 Riverview Demolition
- RFP 120 Questions and Answers
- RFP 120 Deconstruction Services 04.01.2013
- 704 Ira
- Search for Properties
- 722 Eleanor
- Prairie Gardens Rental Application
- Land Bank Procurement Policies
- Bid List Application
- The Land Bank- Published in Encore
- Land Bank Announces Community Garden Resource Shed
- 829 West Vine- Available August 1, 2013
- What is the Kalamazoo Homeownership Opportunities Program (KHOP)?
- Side Lot