Welcome to Kalamazoo County Land Bank
The mission of the KCLB is to create vibrant communities through the elimination of blighted properties, creation of affordable housing opportunities, and the stabilization of property values.
Questions? Email gro.k1441400045nabdn1441400045alooz1441400045amala1441400045k@kna1441400045bdnal1441400045 or call 269.762.6191
- We’re Moving!
- Strategic Vision Session – 3/30/15
- Bid List Application
- Holidays in the Square 2014
- RFP #133 – Facade repair/enhancement 1301 Portage St.
- Request for Proposals- Facade Repairs
- Riverview Launch RFP
- Newly Remodeled Homes for Sale in Edison neighborhood
- The Fifth Third eBus in Kalamazoo
- IFB #131 – Lawn Snow Maint Repair
- Washington Square 2 bedroom apartments for lease
- Foreclosure prevention assistance
- Riverview Launch
- RFP 129- Architectural Services
- IFB #127- 2 Home Rehabs
- Save the Date for ArtHop! 5/2/14
- Apply for a Property
- Residential Rentals
- RFQ 126- 306 N. Grand Commercial Site Demolition
- RFQ 125 – Residential Demo